TAKE THIS ADDICTION SELF-TEST
The purpose of this self-test is to give you some insight into whether or not you may have a problem with Alcohol and/or Drugs. This self-test is not intended to be used for the diagnosis or treatment of any medical or psychological condition. We advise you to consult your doctor about any concerns you may have regarding this questionnaire.
This test has been used as a screening tool by Johns Hopkins Hospital and may give you some insight into whether or not you may have a problem with Alcohol and/or Drugs.
- Do you lose time from work due to your drinking or drugging?
- Is your drinking/drugging making your home life unhappy?
- Do you drink or drug because you are shy with other people?
- Is drinking or drugging affecting your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after drinking or drugging?
- Have you gotten into financial difficulties because of your drinking or drugging?
- Do you turn to lower companions and inferior environment when drinking or drugging?
- Does your drinking or drugging make you careless of your family’s welfare?
- Has your ambition decreased since dinking or drugging?
- Do you crave a drink or a drug at a definite time daily?
- Do you want a drink or drug the next morning?
- Does drinking or drugging cause you difficulty in sleeping?
- Has your efficiency decreased since drinking or drugging?
- Is drinking or drugging jeopardizing your job or business?
- Do you drink or drug to escape from worries or troubles?
- Do you drink or drug alone?
- Have you ever had a complete loss of memory as a result of drinking or drugging?
- Has your physician ever treated you for drinking or drugging?
- Do you drink or drug to build up your self-confidence?
- Have you ever been in a hospital or institution on account of drinking or drugging?
If you think you have a problem with addiction, please contact us for a confidential inquiry.