Sunday, July 30th
Bring your “A” game and compete as an individual or as a 4 person team. Or pack up the kids and give it your best shot for a family fun obstacle run!
9:00 a.m. – Competitive Obstacle Challenge
10:00 a.m. – Family Fun Run
Twenty Obstacles Over a one-mile course.
- Log hurdles
- Ladder Wall
- Tire Run
- Wall Traverse
- Cargo Net Climb
- Hill Climb
- Balance Beam
- Pull-up bars
- Monkey bars
- Tight Rope Walk
- Tunnel Crawl
- Tire Flip
- Rope Climb
- Sledge Hammer Tires
- Log carries
The Great Obstacle Challenge Information
- Some of the obstacles require 10 reps, such as the Pull-up Bars, Sledge Hammer Tires and the Balance Beam which requires dips and push-up. The Challenge runs rain or shine!
- Registration check-in opens at 8am.
- The Competitive Obstacle Challenge will begin at 9:00am. Teams and individuals will be given your start time when you check in at registration. Entry fee is $40 per person.
- Family Fun Run will begin at 10:00am and will not be timed. Entry fee is $25 per person and children must be 5 years or older to participate.
- All participants must register in advance. To register, go to www.champracing.org and click on Road Race Schedule. You will find the Women’s Recovery Obstacle Course Challenge in the July Schedule. Registration closes at 5pm on Friday, July 28th. No day-of registration!
- All participants will receive a moisture wicking t-shirt. Fruit, juice and water will be available prior to and after the event. All participants must sign a waiver.
- Prizes in the Competitive Event will be awarded to the top three females, top three males and top three teams. Chip timing will be provided by Champ Racing.
- Training on the Obstacle Course can be scheduled with Euphoria. For directions and information on the Course, please go to www.euphoriahealthandfitness.com.
For other information regarding run,jane,run:
The Great Obstacle Challenge, please contact
Linda Malicki at the Women’s Recovery Center
at email@example.com or 216.651.1450.