Treatment Works & People Recover
Your support allows the Women’s Recovery Center to provide trauma-integrated treatment services for women and their families. If you would like to support the work of the Women’s Recovery Center, please make a tax-deductible contribution. Your support directly impacts the lives of women and their children.
Donate online. It’s fast and secure through our PayPal link. Or send your tax-deductible donation in any amount to:
Women’s Recovery Center
6209 Storer Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44102
Donations may be dropped off at the Women’s Recovery Center M-F from 9am – 5pm. If additional information is needed, call our Development Associate at 216-651-1450.
Donate When You Shop
We have partnered with Amazon, eBay and other online retailers to offer many ways to support us every time you shop online. Check out the More Ways To Give tab in the Support Us menu to learn more.
Donations Make a Difference
- $38 will provide a one child with on-site childcare.
- $72 underwrites the cost of an art therapy session for seven (7) clients.
- $339 is the cost one week of comprehensive treatment services for one (1) client including three group therapy sessions, an individual therapy session and case management.
- $500 represents the cost of a five (5) week Parenting Course from the perspective of learning to parent as a sober and supportive parent addressing the generational trends of addiction.
- $993 will provide three (3) families with counseling to rebuild the family unit, create an understanding of the disease of addiction, address issues of violence and creating safety plans.
- $2,855 subsidizes the costs of three months operation of the on-site childcare center for children ages two weeks to twelve years of age.